Why do I see ads when I'm a subscriber?
"Show/Hide Ads" is a preference. When you subscribe, it's automatically set to Hide Ads.
Sometimes the preference can get inadvertently set to "Show Ads." You can turn it off again, if your subscription is current, in one of two ways:
- "Hide Ads" link in the pulldown menu attached to your username at the top right corner of your page.
- Find "Edit Profile" (linked from your profile page) and find the setting to show or hide ads, and change it.
You can tell your subscription is current by either looking for the badge on your profile page or by going to http://www.dailykos.com/subscribe to see your current status.
- Here's how YOU can contribute content to Daily Kos!
- Getting Started with Daily Kos: Some Key References for Writing, Formatting, and Recommending Posts and Comments
- Tutorial: reading and writing diaries and comments
- My comment disappeared!
- Why hasn't my HelpDesk query gotten a response?
- View all (1 more)