Donating to Daily Kos (Includes ActBlue Contact Information)
We are so glad you want to know!
We have two routes by which you can make a donation to the operation of the site and its related activism.
1) To contribute online, please follow this link. You should receive an email to confirm your contribution after making it.
If you have ANY questions about your online contribution, you MUST contact ActBlue directly. They have a Frequently Asked Questions page for Contributors, and they also can be emailed with specific questions. If you prefer to call them, their contact number is 617-517-7600, and their office hours are 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET M-F.
We find that ActBlue is very responsive to customer concerns. But if you don't get satisfaction there, please let us know right away.
2) If you prefer, you may also contribute using snail mail. Send a check or money order to Daily Kos, PO Box 70036, Oakland, CA, 94612.
Thank you for your financial support for the mission of Daily Kos.
Please note the statement at the bottom of the donation page, which also applies to any donation made to us:
Contributions or gifts to ActBlue are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.
- Here's how YOU can contribute content to Daily Kos!
- Getting Started with Daily Kos: Some Key References for Writing, Formatting, and Recommending Posts and Comments
- Tutorial: reading and writing diaries and comments
- My comment disappeared!
- Why hasn't my HelpDesk query gotten a response?
- View all (1 more)