re vaccinations more to the story

melicious

22 Mar, 2019 07:51 PM

Ok I'm very confused. I am a very left dem.Go Kamala, Go Bernie , Go Jay! I tried to post to a blog today about vaccinations and I was very respectful and urged us all to listen to each other ( the other side..this case anti vaxxers) I got a message from Daily Kos saying my comment was not accepted ...for some reason. I don't know why.
So let me suggest that someone really dig in read or listen to Robert Kennedy a DEMOCRAT, and hear some of what he's saying about vaccine SAFETY. I really think we are missing a big piece by just labelling everyone with questions as" anti vaxxers" . It misses some very concerning issues, some real gaps in the science and the way the "science" was arrived at. Its so weird that democrats ( of which I've been a kinda proud member of for 50 years ( except for the Hilary Bernie bs) would so completely refuse to look at whether big Pharma has our best interests at heart. People just care about the health and safety of their children. I personally, do not most of the time, trust science brought to me by big Pharma money. Thank you so much for reading this!
Here is an article pub by Greenmed info by Robert Kennedy.http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/hpv-debacle-suppressing-inconvenient-evidence

1. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 23 Mar, 2019 11:03 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac