UNSUBSCRIBE

Charles Fulton (unverified)

04 Oct, 2020 09:38 PM

I want to unsubscribe from Daily Kos ASAP, but I can't find an Unsubscribe link. Please unsubscribe me ASAP.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Moderator1 on 05 Oct, 2020 04:54 PM

Hi Charles

I will be happy to unsubscribe you, but I don't find an account for you under the email address of [email blocked] you provided here.

Please let me know the email address where you are receiving our updates and I'll unsubscribe you.

Thanks for your support of the mission of the site.

2. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 05 Oct, 2020 04:54 PM.

3. Charles Fulton re-opened this discussion on 05 Oct, 2020 04:57 PM

4. 2 Posted by Charles Fulton ... on 05 Oct, 2020 04:57 PM

[email blocked] <mailto:[email blocked]> … seems to be where all the messages are appearing … I sent same message for that email addy also … your unsubscribe link doesn’t work, you get warning that it’s a site trying to steal your data an that the certificate is expired and puts you in an endless loop

Reply by:

Charles R. Fulton

#vlivemyplayground

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Moderator1 on 05 Oct, 2020 05:10 PM

Hi Charles

I have made sure that you are now unsubscribed at the [email blocked] address.

Please note, however, that every time you sign a petition sponsored by the site you will start to receive Daily Kos emails. This may also occur if we are a co-sponsor of a petition. There is language in every petition box, just below the personal information windows — including all sponsors and co-sponsors of that petition — that explains the process.

Thanks for your support of the mission of the site.

6. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 05 Oct, 2020 05:10 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac