Lightbulb no longer posting?

EverGrateful

24 Jun, 2012 03:24 AM

The last posting I read from Username Lightbulb was during NN and Lightbulb mentioned that some people appeared to be trying to determine Lightbulb's identity and Lightbulb requested that people not try to endanger Lightbulb's anonymity. (Sorry to keep using Lightbulb's username but I don't know if Lightbulb is male or female). Since then I have searched Lightbulb's username trying to find new postings or even older posts. The only post I've found was from January and clicking on that gives the message that the Diary has been deleted.

If Lightbulb has decided to eliminate access to all previous Diaries and not post new ones I will be very sorry but, obviously, will respect Lightbulb's decision. I'd just like to know if there's any way to let Lightbulb know how much I valued his or her articulate, engaging, informative writing, to say thank you, and say that his or her diaries will be missed. I'd also like to say how sorry I am if people tried to endanger Lightbulb's anonymity.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by elfling on 25 Jun, 2012 06:29 PM

Lightbulb deleted diareis and posted a Ta-ta for now. You might be able to send a private message.

2. elfling closed this discussion on 25 Jun, 2012 06:29 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac