Donald Norcross email sent via DailyKos -- this is not good!!!!

THOMAS E GETZEN (unverified)

09 Dec, 2019 06:09 PM

I got this email via DailyKos purporting to be in support of a working parent --yet Donald Norcross is a scummy multi-millionaire insurance broker/real estate developer/political boss currently under investigation in NJ ---and about as far from being a progressive as Devon Nunes--- how can Daily Kos let themselves be used for such a false flag operation?

Donald Norcross via Daily Kos <[email blocked]> Unsubscribe
10:45 AM (2 hours ago)

We don't have to choose between affordable and quality care – we can have both. Sign Rep. Donald Norcross' petition to make sure our families have access to child care.

SIGN ON

Thomas,

As a single dad racing to my construction job by 7 am, I struggled to find affordable, quality childcare for my son. That was 40 years ago, and it's ridiculous that it hasn’t gotten any easier.

In New Jersey, the average annual cost of childcare is $9,546. If you’re able to afford childcare, you may be forced to choose affordable care over quality care. Or worse, you’d have to go without childcare even if that means missing out on a paycheck.

We can be doing way more in Congress to support working parents. As Vice-Chair of the Progressive Caucus, I’m working to pass The Child Care for Working Families Act to make childcare more affordable and flexible, but I need your help.

Will you add your name to mine to say you support working parents and childcare access?

SIGN ON

Families are paying between 24-55% of their income on childcare. That makes it unaffordable to work, and it’s hurting families and our economy.

Childcare choices should never deter people from working a full-time job, but that’s exactly what we allow in our country. It’s wrong, but we can change it.

Sign on: Support childcare reform >>

SIGN ON

Thank you for joining me,
Donald Norcross (NJ-1)

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 09 Dec, 2019 11:23 PM

Hello, and thanks for your query.

I would like to refer you to this explanation for our site policy regarding candidate emails. https://helpdesk.dailykos.com/kb/subscriptions-donations-and-advertising/paid-advertising-via-email-at-daily-kos

2. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 09 Dec, 2019 11:23 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac