How do I subscribe to the Recommended list???

d. van eyck (unverified)

26 Jan, 2019 12:27 AM

Hey all, I have been a member of the Daily Kos community for many years. About a year ago I stopped receiving the Daily Recommended list in my inbox (and it's not in my spam folder either). I have read all the links on the site with regard to signing up for the recommended list emails, but I have not found a link to do that (I have found links to sign up for the Action Network and Election Update lists). Can someone please post a link to the page where you sign up for the Recommended List? In fact, I think it would be simple to add it to the page where you sign u for the Action Network, as that link is at the top of nearly every Daily Kos page. Thanks Kos community!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Moderator1 on 26 Jan, 2019 05:45 PM

Hi Derek!

I see that you are successfully signed up for and receiving our Daily Kos Recommended emails through the Action Network, who handles our email. I can also see that while you opened two emails from us yesterday, most of our daily emails are not been opened or read, including one that was sent today.

Take a look around through your folders and make sure our emails aren't being directed elsewhere. You're on our list!

Thank your your support of the mission of the site.

2. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 26 Jan, 2019 05:45 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac