how to do a fundraiser for Daily Kos/Raices

farmercolin

17 Dec, 2018 10:44 PM

I want to donate an e-holiday card for a fundraiser - anyone who can help? It is of a painting I did this week with the Nativity scene in the foreground and the three wise men are in the background caught in border security...

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 18 Dec, 2018 05:13 PM

Hello, farmercolin.

It's very kind of you to make such an offer. But we don't have a mechanism to incorporate merchandise from site users into our official fundraising campaigns. The logistics behind administering such a program are quite daunting, when the setup and follow-up work are considered. It is unlikely that we'll get involved with this sort of approach for the time being.

The various fundraisers that individual site users promote are a possibility for you to review as models for your own campaign. But this project would be something you do under your own site username, just as other site members do for causes they hope to support.

We appreciate your support of the mission of the site in all the forms that it takes.

2. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 18 Dec, 2018 05:13 PM.

3. farmercolin re-opened this discussion on 21 Dec, 2018 05:57 PM

4. 2 Posted by farmercolin on 21 Dec, 2018 05:57 PM

Thanks so much for your reply. I enclose a copy of the painting in case you are interested / would like to post it anywhere, Best Holiday wishes, Colin Henderson MD

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: how to do a fundraiser for Daily Kos/Raices [Questions #26356]

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac