Trumps Rallies

Dee (unverified)

13 Oct, 2018 06:42 PM

I have a question:
Is the GOP and Trump Paying People to Cheer, Wave Flags, Wear Garb and Otherwise Be Obnoxious In Stands when Trump Completes A Dumb Statement or Lie?
I've read that the GOP has put out ads in the various states and cities 4 people to "cheer" at his rallies in their hometowns.
Furthermore, when they complete registration forms or during vetting (ha ha) to enter the rally, they are asked for donations to his campaign.
Isnt that illegal??
My husband and I attended a Hillary rally in Arizona and other than completing registration forms, We were not (asked) for one penny!
Can someone clarify if this is illegal and violation of campaign Funds??
If it is, Why then is the Media not covering that when they show these Crazy, Cheating Republican Rallies??
Thanks!

This discussion was closed! See this FAQ for more information:

1. Why have I been banned or warned? Why was User X banned? Why wasn't User Y banned?

Users who have been banned are marked with a skull and crossbones symbol for their mojo icon on their user profile page.

If you are banned but have never posted, it is possible that a ban is in error. Helpdesk can assist with those cases.

Moderation questions often take some time to research and may not be answered right away.

This article from 2007 reprinted below may be helpful in understanding ...

See more..

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac