Would someone please explain how the "Total Comment Ratings" is figured

bitches4Hillary

06 Oct, 2018 02:46 AM

Hi
On the individual profile page there are several categories, Diaries published, Comments posted, Diary frequency, etc. There also is a category called "Total comment Ratings". I though this counted when in a diary and you made a comment and someone "liked it" it would count here, but that must not be the case because, My Total Comment Ratings are 0. Could anyone explain how those ratings are calculated, or what constitutes a "Comment Rating" that would be tabulated in this category?
thank you!

1. 1 Posted by avatarabbiehoff... on 06 Oct, 2018 07:01 AM

I'm told that it's a statistic Dkos stopped counting a while ago. If you signed up after a certain date, your counter will always be zero. That's what I was told.
    I think it totaled both a user's recs and flags together.

2. 2 Posted by bitches4Hillary on 06 Oct, 2018 01:39 PM

Thank you so much for the reply. It's still referenced in the explanation of how mojo is figured, which is why I was trying to understand what it meant. ….."You're counter will always be zero". . . sounds like a potential country western song! Again, thank you for the explanation, I can now wear my zero rating with new understanding and the pride of a new comer.

3. bitches4Hillary closed this discussion on 06 Oct, 2018 04:29 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac