I am a member, but I can't seem to figure out how to comment

lesa5363

08 Aug, 2018 11:38 AM

Or recommend diaries, or do much of anything but lurk. I would like to have a subscription, but can't buy one for myself. I had a perfect essay about the election results in Michigan I would have loved to share, and even though I have been a community member for literally years, I can't participate. I want to be involved. I would love to be able to ask questions of other members because I am no expert on politics, but I do know this country is headed for a crash if things continue. I have learned so much, but have plenty more to learn about how I can help to make a change.

I read the personal stories about long time members and their struggles with health. I feel like I know them after reading their diaries and comments after so long. I would like to help them when they need it. Kos seems to care about them.

I am no troll, yet I have read comments and the authors get banned because they are so anti what I believe in, I almost go into shock after reading them on Kos.

Please advise,

Elizabeth Hamkin-Shelton

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Moderator1 on 08 Aug, 2018 12:06 PM

Hi,

I've tweaked the permissions on your account, so you should be all set to recommend and comment now. Apologies for the glitch.

2. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 08 Aug, 2018 12:06 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac