President Trump and Russia

openthinker1

28 Jun, 2018 02:46 PM

I'm so angry! I'm half-listening to MSNBC- It sounds like President Trump is scheduled to have a summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin. This is the same man whose Administration hacked into our election in 2016 and helped Trump get elected! Get this_ Putin says the government was not involved in what happened with our election, and now, just because Putin is claiming innocence, President Trump is saying we should end the investigation into Russian meddling! Trump is, once again, siding with Russia! When will Congress wake up and do something about this fake President and administration?

1. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 28 Jun, 2018 03:34 PM.

2. openthinker1 re-opened this discussion on 29 Jun, 2018 02:09 AM

3. 1 Posted by openthinker1 on 29 Jun, 2018 02:11 AM

This is for a moderator- Is there are reason you closed this discussion? I'm trying to connect with like-minded Democrats and express my frustrations with the current administration.

4. 2 Posted by openthinker1 on 29 Jun, 2018 02:15 AM

I just realized that I didn't make the discussion public. Please let me know if there's a reason I shouldn't do this.

5. 3 Posted by siab on 29 Jun, 2018 06:43 AM

You're on the Help Desk. What you want is the main site. Either to leave this as a comment in a pertinent diary or an Open Thread, or to write it up as a diary to see who responds. That's where all the people you want to talk to are, after all. ;)

6. Support Staff 4 Posted by Moderator1 on 29 Jun, 2018 10:37 AM

siab is correct.

7. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 29 Jun, 2018 10:37 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac