Unsubscribe from email list

Adam (unverified)

24 May, 2018 04:13 PM

Anyone know how to unsubscribe from the email list?

1. 1 Posted by helen shulman (... on 24 May, 2018 05:47 PM

I am so frustrated with Daily Kos. The presentations are designed to arouse emotion rather than inform. I did not sign up for the mailing list. I get alerts I DO NOT WANT. I have unsubscribed several times to no avail.

If anyone who can help is reading this, please take my name off all your lists permanently!

2. 2 Posted by Tom Boyd (unver... on 24 May, 2018 06:01 PM

I would appreciate information regarding how to unsubscribe as well. Featuring (and in the manner of your coverage implicitly applauding) a drink being thrown on anyone is a good example of what’s wrong with (anti)social media and communication in American society at present.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 25 May, 2018 09:14 PM

Hello, and thanks for your requests.

It is absolutely our intent that our unsubscribe function work correctly and properly the first time, and absolutely our desire to only send emails to people who actively want them. I'm sorry that at least some of you had trouble unsubscribing.

I have made sure that you are now unsubscribed at this email address. If you're receiving them at another email address, I'll need to know that one to ensure you're off via that one also. (That might be the case for you, Helen, since the email you're using here has not been sent anything by us since March per our records.)

Please note, however, that every time you sign a petition associated with the site you will start to receive Daily Kos emails. There is language in every petition box, just below the personal information windows, that explains the process.

Please let us know here at Help Desk if you get any more emails although you have NOT signed another petition. Thanks, and apologies again for the inconvenience.

4. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 25 May, 2018 09:14 PM.

5. Adam SaNogueira re-opened this discussion on 27 May, 2018 03:01 PM

6. 4 Posted by Adam SaNogueira... on 27 May, 2018 03:01 PM

Thank you!

7. 5 Posted by Thomas Boyd (un... on 27 May, 2018 10:01 PM

Not sure why your email reply came to me. I’m not affiliated with KOS. I
    gather from your message you are attempting to unsubscribe. I recently
    asked to be unsubscribed from KOS emails. Good luck.
    T Boyd

8. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 29 May, 2018 06:06 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac