Am I being targeted?

Wellwhatamess

08 Apr, 2018 12:41 AM

I hold no animosity tward any (most) posters I am in time out again. For what please.

1. 1 Posted by Wellwhatamess on 08 Apr, 2018 12:43 AM

It seems as though if you have a thought on your own, well, not good.

2. 2 Posted by Wellwhatamess on 08 Apr, 2018 12:46 AM

I never said I was right. Though I am most likely.

3. 3 Posted by Wellwhatamess on 08 Apr, 2018 12:53 AM

Why would lil ol me be right? I an see the destruction the rich decide. The greatest gift to me everyday is the fact the rich cannot out run their grievances. I do wish I could watch as the water and air they poisoned brought them to their death. I guess that makes me "bad"...

4. 4 Posted by Wellwhatamess on 08 Apr, 2018 12:56 AM

buildings and bridges are made to bend in the wind to withstand the world, that's what it takes all that steel and stone are no match for the air, my friend what doesn't bend breaks what doesn't bend breaks

5. 5 Posted by Wellwhatamess on 08 Apr, 2018 01:04 AM

TO the original question Have I been hacked?

6. 6 Posted by Eyesbright on 08 Apr, 2018 02:30 AM

The answer for you is simply this: there's a big wide internet out there and I'm sure you can find somewhere that your writing will fit. This is not that place.

7. 7 Posted by aoeu on 08 Apr, 2018 02:55 AM

Did you write the diary you got banned for?

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/4/7/1755310/-Is-the-first-lad...

Did you apologize for calling me an asshat?

aoeu

8. 8 Posted by oldhippiedude on 08 Apr, 2018 04:24 AM

A lot of us know what dark place you are in right now, and we know that now is not the time for you to be discussing this. In the morning you will feel differently, as you have before. You know this is true. Call it quits for tonight and try again tomorrow. In all frankness, I wouldn't hold out much hope for your re-instatement unless you can show you have yourself under control, and even then it would be iffy at best. But not trying is the only guarantee of failure.

I wish you the best, and I can tell you that I am not the only one hoping things turn out OK for you.

9. 9 Posted by Timaeus on 08 Apr, 2018 05:36 AM

I agree with oldhippiedude. Please come back and try again. You need to apply for reinstatement at Helpdesk. I think you'll have a good chance if you show some sincere desire to . . . oh what to say? turn it around, follow the rules, don't attack other users . . . .

10. 10 Posted by Wellwhatamess on 08 Apr, 2018 09:58 AM

OK please let GNR know.

11. 11 Posted by oldhippiedude on 08 Apr, 2018 07:51 PM

They're aware that you will be unable to post on Thursday. We found a stand-in who will be able to fill the space but most likely won't do it as well as you. Take care of yourself.

12. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 13 Apr, 2018 01:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac