Don't Live in Vacaville Anymore

TWPsychLVN

06 Mar, 2018 09:42 PM

I received an email asking me if I had plans in Vacaville, I assume because I used to live there. I'm currently in San Diego, CA and possibly on to Portland, OR next. I signed on here but don't see a way to edit my personal info like location. How can I accomplish this?

1. 1 Posted by Eyesbright on 06 Mar, 2018 10:09 PM

Click on your user name. Then, look on the right side of the screen (under your user name as displayed there). The last line is Edit Profile. Click on that and you'll see all the information about you. Page down to Personal Information and you'll see City. You can either change what's there or Hide it.

I'm not the Help Desk, just a longtime user. Lots of us try to help when we can.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 07 Mar, 2018 05:58 PM

Hello, and thanks for asking.

It appears to me that you're making a very common, but mistaken, inference. The Daily Kos Recommended emails you receive are not connected to your user account here at the site. Many people have one or the other and not both.

The emails we send via Action Network, an emailer that provides such services to many progressive organizations like ours, are often keyed to people's physical address. To update that information, please visit this link https://actionnetwork.org/users/sign_in
    There are multiple ways to gain access to your Action Network profile, as that sign-in page suggests.

If you have additional questions, please feel free to return to ask.

3. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 07 Mar, 2018 05:58 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac