I have donated but don't have access

Chris McNeely (unverified)

02 Mar, 2018 03:26 AM

I have donated to dailykos but don't have access you have my email address because I get all of your emails and I respond and I sign petitions and so on and so forth please get me in I just donated the other day

1. 1 Posted by Chris McNeely (... on 02 Mar, 2018 03:30 AM

I have donated to dailykos I'm simply trying to be able to access or start an account this is getting ridiculous

2. 2 Posted by Chris McNeely (... on 02 Mar, 2018 03:33 AM

Why am I going through this multiple timesp

3. 3 Posted by Eyesbright on 02 Mar, 2018 04:02 AM

I'm not the Help Desk, just a longtime user. Lots of us try to help when we can.

You need to set up a Daily Kos account with a "user name," etc.

Look for the Sign Up button at the top right of any page and follow the prompts.

If you still have problems, don't hesitate to come back here to the Help Desk and ask.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 05 Mar, 2018 06:18 PM

Hello, and thanks for your question. Thanks also for donating! We appreciate that form of support as well.

Eyesbright is correct. You need to create a user account at the site to be able to participate. Being on the Daily Kos Recommended Email list is a completely different matter, and one does not imply the other.

If you haven't already found and clicked on that sign-up button, please go to https://www.dailykos.com/signup and follow the prompts. If you have any questions about that process, or about commenting later, please feel free to return here.

Thanks again for your support of the mission of the site.

5. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 05 Mar, 2018 06:18 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac