Tags

Tevye

24 Feb, 2018 10:22 PM

Hello!
In the years that i have been here, i haven't figured out how to, under 'Tevye's Tags', indeed save tags under that heading.
Any assistance would certainly be appreciated.

Thank you, and for all you do.
Tevye

1. 1 Posted by siab on 25 Feb, 2018 09:24 AM

You can Follow Tags the same way you can Follow individual users, or Groups, and diaries with those tags will then appear in your Stream. My pet interests are Spam and Meta (plus a few others) so I like to see when someone publishes with those tags.

To get there, got to your Profile page, and Click Following in the line of links just above the large avatar. On the next page, you'll the the options for People, Groups, Tags, Hotlisted Diaries, and Blogroll.

Click through on Tags, and it offers the option (top right) to add a tag to Follow.
    Hotlisted Diaries doesn't work any more since DK5 - it never did much, because people couldn't find it most of the time.
    Blogroll lets you list outside sites, either to give you an easy way to link over, or to advertise them to the people looking at your Profile.

2. 2 Posted by aoeu on 25 Feb, 2018 04:20 PM

When you hover the curser over a tag in a diary the outline of a heart appears to its left. Clicking it follows the tag and the outline will fill in. Conversely if you hover over a tag you already follow you will see a filled in heart and clicking on it will unfollow the tag.

3. 3 Posted by Tevye on 25 Feb, 2018 06:04 PM

Got it!
    Thank you both, siab and aoeu, very much, for your knowledge and help!

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 27 Feb, 2018 06:19 PM

Second. :)

5. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 27 Feb, 2018 06:19 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac