censorship? accessibility?

Carmen Ferguson (unverified)

13 Feb, 2018 04:21 PM

I'm curious as to why the John McCain post calling Pence a name was taken down, but the one of Julia Robert's comments about Michelle Obama are up?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 13 Feb, 2018 05:55 PM

Hello, and thanks for asking.

Unless there is a new post up along these lines, they all should have been taken down.

We do appreciate the support of our users in keeping an eye out on the site. If you see something that you think is inappropriate -- e.g. clearly fake news, as these posts are -- please feel free to bring the URL of the post here to Help Desk for us to investigate. You may want to do so under the Community and Moderation Issues category, which is private by default.

Thanks again.

2. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 13 Feb, 2018 05:55 PM.

3. Carmen Ferguson re-opened this discussion on 13 Feb, 2018 06:36 PM

4. 2 Posted by Carmen Ferguson... on 13 Feb, 2018 06:36 PM

Thanks for the information.  Kind of bad that I clicked on the McCain one and learned that it was taken down.  Fool me once and all that.....Carmen

On February 13, 2018 at 11:55 AM Daily Kos Staff <[email blocked]> wrote:

// Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

Hello, and thanks for asking.

Unless there is a new post up along these lines, they all should have been taken down.

We do appreciate the support of our users in keeping an eye out on the site. If you see something that you think is inappropriate -- e.g. clearly fake news, as these posts are -- please feel free to bring the URL of the post here to Help Desk for us to investigate. You may want to do so under the Community and Moderation Issues category, which is private by default.

Thanks again.

On Tue, Feb 13 at 08:21 AM PST, Carmen Ferguson wrote:

I'm curious as to why the John McCain post calling Pence a name was taken down, but the one of Julia Robert's comments about Michelle Obama are up?

Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: censorship? accessibility?.

Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

5. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 13 Feb, 2018 07:38 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac