Unfair disbarment from DK without warning or discussion?

Pauley Wallnutz (unverified)

12 Jan, 2018 12:27 AM

I'm sorry for not knowing what I should be sorry for since months ago, I was cut from the DK herd without being "heard" and never in a million, billion years would think that an alleged Progressive Liberal site such as yours Markos would enact such regressive draconian tactics to remove me! No accusations, no actual crime committed, no-reply upon request granted, no explanations, absolute zero, zip,nada!! Not Fair.

As an aside I also still in light of this hugely personal insult to me and my character, read DK and the comments and still faithfully remain one of the biggest petition drivers DK ever had.....but to the point I've read some very very XXX rated diaries, expletive hell (loved every minute of it...lol.) So what the hell did I do to be punished in this solitary "mental" confinement kind of way?

Please clarify. Thank you!---
Pauley Wallnutz

1. 1 Posted by Eyesbright on 12 Jan, 2018 01:02 AM

It's pretty obvious that this particular comment of yours finally did it:
    https://www.dailykos.com/comments/1686989/67360558#comment_67360558

Reading your comment history, it's clear that the only reason you didn't get banned much sooner is that you constantly posted comments on dead/dying diaries and slid under the radar for quite a while.

2. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 12 Jan, 2018 12:44 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac