SEEKING CONGRESSIONAL SEAT

STEVE BURKE (unverified)

23 Oct, 2017 02:14 PM

HI, I AM CONTEMPLATING SEEKING THE SEAT IN THE 21st NY CONG. SEAT NOW HELD BY A REPUBLICAN. I SEE WHERE JON OSSOFF WAS HELPED BY BEING ON DAILY KOS. I TOO WOULD LIKE THE HELP IF POSSIBLE. WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO WALK ME THROUGH THE STEPS NEC. FOR SIMILAR HELP. I AM A DEM. ELECTED OFFICIAL IN THE 21st DISTRICT. THANK YOU STEVE BURKE

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 23 Oct, 2017 06:55 PM

Hello, Mr. Burke, and thanks for asking. We're always very pleased to hear from prospective candidates.

Our Political Director, David Nir, recently posted an explanation of the Daily Kos endorsement process. You can read it here: https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/10/11/1705358/-How-the-Daily-...

As the post explains, if you have an interest in an endorsement, you can contact that department by sending an email to endorsements AT dailykos DOT com. The email address is expanded in this way to avoid the privacy filters built into the Help Desk software; of course, you will have to delete the spaces and replace the AT and the DOT by the appropriate symbols (@ and . respectively).

I wish you luck in your campaign.

Please accept this friendly suggestion: Typing in ALL CAPS in a blog post is generally interpreted to mean SPECIAL EMPHASIS (as I did above) or even SHOUTING. Some people do so because of vision limitations, but without that understanding held in common the all- caps approach can be off-putting to readers. Thanks for your consideration of this convention.

2. 2 Posted by Steve Burke (un... on 23 Oct, 2017 09:33 PM

Hi, thank you for the advice. I was  not aware it was shouting,  I will use your suggestion from now on. Thank you   Steve Burke

On Monday, October 23, 2017 2:55 PM, Daily Kos Staff <[email blocked]> wrote:

#yiv4918808412 pre {width:92%;margin:10px 2%;padding:5px 2%;background:#efefef;border:1px solid #d6d6d6;}#yiv4918808412 blockquote {margin-left:0;padding-left:1em;border-left:5px solid #ccc;}

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 24 Oct, 2017 07:16 PM

You are most welcome.

4. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 24 Oct, 2017 07:16 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac