Adding Images To Comments

firewise

08 Sep, 2017 09:16 PM

OK, I've watched the tutorial several times but still can't seem to get a public image into a comment.

Once I've selected the image to add to the metadata, then what? Hit Preview? That doesn't work. The tutorial seems to glide right over that step and goes right into justifying the image once it's in the comment. I guess I need some further help here.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 08 Sep, 2017 10:40 PM

Hello, and thanks for asking. Sorry that it's not clear enough; we'll revisit.

When you access the Image Library, you see just a few rows of thumbnail images. The Library is searchable, or you can scroll if you are looking for something that was likely topical and recently uploaded. At the bottom of the rows on display, there's a large orange box that says "Done."

Once you select the image you want, then it is surrounded by a thin orange border. The button below that said "Done" before now says "Choose." Click that button and the image will be inserted into your comment where your cursor was last placed.

It'll load right-justified. You can center it (for the largest view) or left-justify it. If those instructions about how to do that aren't clear, feel free to return to ask more.

2. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 08 Sep, 2017 10:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac