Daily Kos Recommended List?

valeriaventris

12 Jul, 2017 06:22 PM

I have also not been receiving the Daily Kos Recommended List like I used to and cannot figure out why. I have signed many petitions on the Daily Kos web site recently, and I still have not started to get it again. I also used to get special Daily Kos emails such as one focused on the environment or if a special event in the news is being more intensely discussed. What can I do to get them back again because I do miss receiving them. Thank you for your time.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 12 Jul, 2017 06:57 PM

Thanks for your interest in and support of Daily Kos.

Unfortunately, I cannot reinstate your subscription to the Daily Kos Recommended Email list--but you can. Let me explain.

Somehow, our emails have been marked as Spam at your address. It might have been an accident, but now it's done.

You can request reinstatement directly from Action Network -- the agency that manages our email list -- by following this link: https://actionnetwork.org/forms/remove-yourself-from-the-global-blo...

They ask for one business day to process your reinstatement request.

Meanwhile, it would be a good idea for you to check with your email provider to see what you might need to have in place so that the emails are not diverted again. It's possible, for example, that you'll need to set your own email filter explicitly to accept our emails. Our emails come from this address: campaigns AT dailykos DOT com (spelled out here again to avoid our software filter).

We appreciate your support of the mission of the site.

2. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 12 Jul, 2017 06:57 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac