Banking options

Kent Kalina (unverified)

10 Jul, 2017 07:37 PM

I have seen ads or promotions for an online bank that supports progressive ideals but I can't remember the name. It was "sponsored" by Daily Kos or another progressive site. Can anyone help?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 12 Jul, 2017 07:58 PM

Hello, Kent.

Sorry for the delayed reply. I've left your query open for a while to see if others would comment.

Unfortunately, we don't have a very good way to help you out. Ads are individualized, so that relatively few people see the same ones. You'll have better luck by watching for it to reappear.

That said, please note that the presence of an ad on the site does not indicate our endorsement of it. The ads come through a Google service, and we don't choose them.

For additional information on site policy about advertisements, please see: https://helpdesk.dailykos.com/kb/subscriptions-donations-and-advert...

2. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 12 Jul, 2017 07:58 PM.

3. Daily Kos Staff re-opened this discussion on 13 Jul, 2017 01:58 PM

4. Support Staff 2 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 13 Jul, 2017 01:58 PM

Hello, Kent--

Thankfully, another site reader and frequent visitor to the Help Desk realized that you were not asking about an advertisement per se but about an actual story with an official endorsement.

So, credit is due to user siab for this link: https://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/06/02/1533338/-Now-there-is-a-b...

That should help!

Sorry for my initial misunderstanding.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac