Daily Kos rcommended list

DonaldIrwin

07 Jul, 2017 03:53 PM

I was getting every day emailed to me the Daily Kos Recommended. Then it stopped for some reason. I am a subscriber too and looked on my profile to see where there could be a check box to get the Daily Kos Recommended started again. Can't find anything. Help please!!!!

Donald Irwin

1. 1 Posted by Jeannie (unveri... on 08 Jul, 2017 01:20 AM

I'm not getting them either. I thought I had accidentally deleted my account or unsubscribed, but all I can seem to do is sign up for the Action emails. I have spent way too much time trying to figure out how to start getting the daily Recommended email again.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 12 Jul, 2017 04:59 PM

Hello, Donald and Jeannie --

Thanks for asking. Sorry for the delayed reply.

It looks like you did figure it out, Jeannie. Glad you persisted.

Donald, I'm not sure what's up with your Daily Kos Recommended emails. But the email with which you created this Help Desk ticket is not on that DK Recommended list.

If you want to start getting them, then please sign any petition on the site. That will get you enrolled under the email you include with your petition signature. (Thanks for your site subscription; we really appreciate it.)

By the way, it is a common misconception that the user account at the site is related to the DK Recommended email. They are completely independent processes for a user/reader, even though they involve overlapping content.

3. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 12 Jul, 2017 04:59 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac