How do I add a comment?

Rebeca Eigen

20 May, 2017 09:11 PM

I want to say that after that tape was leaked. WHAT TOOK SO LONG FOR THAT TAPE TO BE LEAKED? WHO WAITED till now? Sounds fishy for that reason alone.

1. 1 Posted by Otteray Scribe on 21 May, 2017 02:35 AM

I see you registered almost two years ago, but have not posted any comments or written any diaries/stories.

Go to the front page at the link below. In the toolbar at the top, you will see an orange box with the text "Blog It." click that and it will open a page for writing a new diary. You can get to the same page by using the drop down menu next to your name in the top right. Click "New Blog Entry," and you will be able to compose a diary. http://www.dailykos.com/

However, before doing any of that, may I suggest you begin participating in the community discussions, and get acquainted with other regular users by commenting in stories written by others. Before you start writing, perhaps you will find the "Rules of the Road" for this site helpful.
    http://www.dailykos.com/rules-of-the-road

One word of caution. Do not put any links in your first few comments. If you do, the spam filter will snag you. That is a common tactic used by spammers, and the spam bots are set on extra grumpy.

Good luck.

2. 2 Posted by Otteray Scribe on 21 May, 2017 02:37 AM

OOPS! Math challenged today. Should be almost three years ago.

3. 3 Posted by Rebeca Eigen on 21 May, 2017 01:47 PM

I do not know how to leave a comment. Can someone please explain?

Sent from my iPhone

4. 4 Posted by Otteray Scribe on 21 May, 2017 02:07 PM

Go to the Front Page. Click on any story and it will open. Below the story text and top of the section for comments, there is a "Comment Setting" in light grey typeface. Make sure comments are not collapsed.

Type your comment in the text box provided. There is a toolbar at the top of the text box for simple editing. The Preview button lets you see how your comment will look. Proofreading is your friend. If satisfied with the comment, then click "Submit your comment."

5. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 27 Jun, 2017 09:57 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac