Health Care Corruption in MN - Want to publish an article or get it covered -

Schmidt776

29 Apr, 2017 06:30 PM

We would like to get coverage of a Press Release that will be coming out on May 4. The Health Policy Advocates and Greater Minnesota Health Care Coalition are holding a press event : Stop Minnesota Health Care Fraud and Corruption. Citizens campaign for Federal Intervention to Audit MN health care programs and End this Fraud and Corruption.

State Office Bldg, 181 Press Conference Room 10 am.

If someone would like to cover this, that would be great. We could also provide copies of the Press Release.

Because of rising health care cost, the entire nation should become of why prices are going up. Some of us have been fighting this corruption for 10 years. This will be part of our story.

1. 1 Posted by Otteray Scribe on 30 Apr, 2017 05:09 AM

You have registered as a user, so there is nothing keeping you from writing an article about your issues of interest. However, be warned that if it looks like spam, you are likely to be banned, and the article thoroughly flamed. May I suggest that before you post anything, read and become familiar with the "rules of the road" for this site, linked below.
    http://www.dailykos.com/rules-of-the-road

2. 2 Posted by aoeu on 30 Apr, 2017 08:37 PM

With OS I concur.
    Post a few comments first and be sure that the first comment does not include a link.
    Down that direction . . .
    I look forward to your first diary.
    Peace?
    aeou

3. 3 Posted by Schmidt776 on 30 Apr, 2017 09:41 PM

Okay thanks.

4. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 01 May, 2017 12:19 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac