Suddenly emoji like symbols litter the action buttons

Besame

10 Apr, 2017 12:51 AM

I saw a closed discussion about this under questions and read palantirs cua diary. Nope that's not it. I know emojis 

I'm on iPhone safari latest OS. Everything was as I usually see his MacBook as I used desktop site not mobile. I had gone to a DK4 page to read comment replies and then back to main page and -wham - symbols like a soccer ball flashlight key (key was Help Desklink) fuckin teddy bear and others at all the places where I could click to make something happen (eg search bar, Rec, blog it orange button was a monitor like icon) I went to a few diaries and the symbols came along. Came here. Then opened a new tab to open DK so I could better describe them and now they are gone. I didn't take a screen shot as haven't figured out how to do that on phone yet.

1. 1 Posted by Besame on 10 Apr, 2017 12:54 AM

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 11 Apr, 2017 03:32 PM

Hi there --

Aren't they odd? Cute, but odd.
    It's a bad site load is all. See if it goes away with a hard refresh of the page (or, failing that, a close and reopen of the page for the site). It should.

Thanks for asking.

3. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 11 Apr, 2017 03:32 PM.

4. Daily Kos Staff re-opened this discussion on 11 Apr, 2017 03:40 PM

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 11 Apr, 2017 03:40 PM

PS--Thanks for including the link to that earlier query, to which I responded appropriately this time just now.

6. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 20 Apr, 2017 07:04 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac