Odd emails from "donotreply@dailykos.com

ZenTrainer

30 Mar, 2017 12:33 AM

I got 5 of these yesterday each 1 minute apart:

Dear ZenTrainer,

An image in your story '' has been removed by its owner and it can no longer be used in your story. We have replaced the image with a placeholder image. Please edit the story to replace or remove the image.

Daily Kos

I checked my last 10 diaries, the one's I've written in March and there is no problem with any of them. Were these emails a glitch? If they are real perhaps they could be made more specific? I've written a lot of diaries here. ;-)

Thank,
ZT

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 30 Mar, 2017 12:56 AM

Thanks for asking. We've heard about these mysterious messages before, but since they are supposed to include a title they are maddeningly difficult to track down. We'll see if we can replicate the problem and then see if that leads us to a solution.

I'll leave this open for a while in hopes that someone might supply an example of another one of these messages that they were able to track to a specific post/deleted image.

2. 2 Posted by ZenTrainer on 30 Mar, 2017 04:52 AM

Thanks!

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 05 Apr, 2017 05:53 PM

All right, I think I may have a solution for you.

Have you checked your drafts or any unpublished stories? They won't have headlines (any more), hence the empty field between the " ". That's the working hypothesis we have so far, which does check out from the experimenting I've done as well.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac