A problem that persists despite being identified-- why?

AndySchmookler

24 Nov, 2020 07:47 PM

I believe this is the third (maybe the fourth) time I've reported this problem with the workings of the system. I have been assured that it isn't supposed to be that way. But I don't understand why it doesn't get fixed.

The problem is that 1) on the one hand, I repeatedly get blocked from posting a second piece, the system telling me to "Slow Down," despite the fact that 2) I have been told repeatedly that there is no intention to prevent an author from posting more than once, and that the "Slow Down" message is a mistake and shouldn't be happening.

Yet that dysfunction in the system never seems to be corrected. And I am perplexed as to why the system managers here can't go into the program and set things right.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 24 Nov, 2020 07:57 PM

Hello, and thanks for asking.

We have ticketed this issue once again. I have confidence that this go-round will produce better results with a permanent fix.

Meanwhile, if you do encounter this error, there is a workaround: Instead of trying to publish from the story draft window, save your latest version and go to your own diary queue. You should have no problem at all publishing it from there.

2. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 24 Nov, 2020 07:57 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac