Cannot see content

Donna Denham (unverified)

19 Nov, 2020 07:56 PM

Am no longer able to get your articles through my email. I get emails asking me to sign things just fine or asking for donations.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 21 Nov, 2020 01:21 AM

Hello, and thanks for your query. I split off your question because the topic is different from what was at issue in the other thread.

We would like to help you figure out why you're getting our emails but not being able to view our stories. But we need some more details to help us diagnose the problem.

Please tell us what device, operating system, and browser you use, including version numbers.
    Please tell us about a specific path you followed to reach a page that wouldn't display stories. What was the subject line of the email you received, and which link did you try to follow, without success?
    When you followed that link, did you see any warning or error messages? If so, the exact wording of those messages is good for us to know.
    Lastly, please attach a screenshot if you can capture one. Sometimes that is the most direct and productive explanation you can supply us. The Helpdesk permits attachments up to 10MB in size.

Thanks for your help with troubleshooting.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac