Reposting to my group

Catte Nappe

19 Sep, 2020 09:48 PM

I am an admin (and the original founder) of the group An Ear for Music. I went to republish a diary (this one https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/9/19/1978803/-Happy-music-for-a-sad-day?_=2020-09-19T10:31:45.844-07:00#comment_78614487) to the group, and it does not appear on the drop down options in my group list, although it does not seem that anyone else has already posted it to the group. To add to the puzzle, An Ear for Music *does* appear as an option if I wanted to post some other diary.

1. 1 Posted by Cecelia S on 19 Sep, 2020 10:18 PM

I'm sorry if this is an obvious suggestion you've already checked, but have you looked at An Ear for Music's queue? If someone has put it in the group queue, that group doesn't show up as an option in the lefthand dropdown menu on the diary page; you have to go to the queue and publish it to group from there. Maybe you already know that, but it threw me for a loop the first time I encountered it.

2. 2 Posted by Catte Nappe on 19 Sep, 2020 11:35 PM

Doh!  Thank you. Not the first time I ran into that, but it's been ages ago so I'd forgotten.
        On Saturday, September 19, 2020, 05:18:58 PM CDT, Cecelia S <[email blocked]> wrote:

|

3. 3 Posted by Cecelia S on 19 Sep, 2020 11:45 PM

Glad I could be helpful!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac