Nothing I do unsubscribes me from the barrage of emails

Anan264 (unverified)

30 Jul, 2020 02:10 AM

My email provider gives me only a small inbox and it keeps getting filled with Daily Kos emails. I've actually missed important incoming emails b/c my account gets filled with DK messages. Over the past year, I've "unsubscribed" to many emails (option at the end of the emails), but I keep getting more emails from DK. This is coloring me against the many of the very causes that initially got me to sign up with DK. If I can't find a way to unsubscribe from ALL the correspondence, I'll have to close my email account, create a different one, and never participate in the DK community again. Seems a deeply counterproductive way to encourage the public to support you, DK.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Moderator1 on 30 Jul, 2020 03:22 PM

Hi Tom

You will be glad to know that you did successfully unsubscribe from two of our email lists. I have made sure that you are now also unsubscribed from the third.

Please note, however, that every time you sign a petition sponsored by the site you will start to receive Daily Kos emails again. This may also occur if we are a co-sponsor of a petition. There is language in every petition box, just below the personal information windows — including all sponsors and co-sponsors of that petition — that explains the process.

Thanks for your support of the mission of the site.

2. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 30 Jul, 2020 03:22 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac