No Response to "Start Writing"

Ronald Kent (unverified)

17 Jul, 2020 06:18 PM

I get more email from Daily Kos than any other single entity. They fairly commonly ask for support on an issue either in the form of 1) simply signing on to support of an issue or by the more complex process of 2) filling out personal data for each of several Senators or a Representative so comments can be sent to them.

Response form #1 works properly as far as I can tell
Response form #2 has ceased working. Depending on which of two or more "Start Writing" buttons I click on I may get a screen for filling out personal information - or not. Either way I've not been able to find an option that actually enables me to complete the process. Consequently, you are not getting responses you might otherwise receive.

It used to work properly for a long time, but beginning perhaps several months ago it just stopped. If it happens to me, it may happen to others.

This discussion was closed! See this FAQ for more information:

1. Quick Start Guides for Signing Up and Participating on Daily Kos

This article provides links to a few resources that explain how to get started at Daily Kos. Some of the links refer to stories on the website; other links redirect you to resources within the Knowledge Base.

Signing Up It is very easy to sign up for a user account at the site: Visit this link and follow the prompts. But if you want more background, this resource is for you.
    Here's how YOU can con...

See more..
  1. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 17 Jul, 2020 06:19 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac