Rick Scott emails being returned.

Kimberly McGrath (unverified)

05 Jun, 2020 05:28 PM

Every time I sign a letter address to Rick Scott it comes back returned. I live in Florida. It should not be doing that. Not sure what the problem is.

<[email blocked]

Re: Our communities are not war zones, and weapons of war are not appropriate.

Thank you for contacting Senator Rick Scott's office.

While we appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance, we encourage you to reach out directly to your home state U.S. Senator for review and response.

If you need help locating your home state U.S. Senator, please click HERE. Please note, this email account is for outgoing mail only.

For updates from Senator Rick Scott, we encourage you to follow @SenRickScott on Twitter.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 08 Jun, 2020 04:56 PM

Hello, and thanks for asking for help. We'd like to get this figured out for you.

Please note that you have made this ticket public, which is fine--it means that others living in Florida might chime in to report on what they get from Scott. But also please note that since it's public it's best not to include anything in later comments that would be more personal information than your state of residence.

From what I see, everything is correct listing you in Florida. I will ask my colleagues who work directly with this system to investigate. But could you try something first, please, to troubleshoot?

The next time you have a chance to send a letter, please click the link next to the "Welcome Back, [your name]" message. (It will say, Not you? Click here.) You'll have to fill out all the parts of the form with your address, and if this version goes through that might give us a clue where something is going wrong.

Also, are you getting a bounce-back from Rubio?

Appreciate you sending us the alert so we can resolve delivery for you, and also appreciate your support of the mission of the site.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac