Unsubscribe

Domingo Alvaro (unverified)

06 Apr, 2020 08:10 PM

Please remove my email from this email chain. It is for my printer which i cannot click unsubscribe. Thank you

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Moderator1 on 07 Apr, 2020 12:07 AM

Hi, Domingo

I have made sure that you are now unsubscribed at this email address. Please note, however, that every time you sign a petition associated with the site you will start to receive Daily Kos emails again. There is language in every petition box, just below the personal information windows, that explains the process.

Thanks for your support of the mission of the site.

2. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 07 Apr, 2020 12:07 AM.

3. donotreply re-opened this discussion on 07 Apr, 2020 12:08 AM

4. 2 Posted by donotreply (unv... on 07 Apr, 2020 12:08 AM

Thank you for using HP's ePrint service. Your print job has been received and prepared for printing.

If the job does not print, make sure:
    1. The printer's email address was entered correctly
    2. The printer is online
    3. You have permission to use the printer
    4. Total size of all attachments does not exceed 10MB
    5. Total of 10 attachments or less

Please note that a print job might be delayed by slow email delivery or a slow Internet connection.

For additional ePrint troubleshooting information, see this support page: www.hp.com/go/eprinthelp

HP Smart account owners can turn off ePrint job status emails at www.hpsmart.com. NOTE: HP Smart is not available in all regions. Sign into your account at www.hpsmart.com, select the “Change Settings” button for your printer on the “My Printers” page, enable the “Allowed” option in ePrint Access, and remove the checkmark from “Get notified when an ePrint is sent” option. NOTE: This option is not available in regions where HP Smart is not available.

5. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 07 Apr, 2020 03:08 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac