Facebook, I think?

lorriG

05 Apr, 2020 09:40 AM

Hi, I have a really bizarre problem. I have been a member of Kos for a fair while now. I haven't had a single problem with your site. I invariably turn to it for a fresh perspective. OK, now I have praised you silly (don't let your head get too big, grin). Up till now I have had no problem posting or replying to posts. However, suddenly, I can read the comments, but not reply or post. A box comes up saying I have to log into Facebook, to go any further. I have not been active on FB for many years, longer than I've been with Daily Kos. I also like reading the Palmer Report blogs, but the same applies there. The only thing done differently was that Microsoft recommended an update, and this has happened since then. Can you please give me some advice, I miss talking to you guys. Help? Lorraine

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 06 Apr, 2020 07:37 PM

Hello, and thanks for asking.

I am not sure yet that the problem is actually with our own site, https://www.dailykos.com (or https://m.dailykos.com if you're using a phone).

I do see that you have a username at Daily Kos, and that you last made a comment on March 22, 2020. Does this match your recollection of the start of your problem?

Also, can you please send a specific link to a page (its URL) where you are having trouble making a comment? That may help us sort it out.

Thank you for your support of the site.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac