Image positioning in draft was pretty weird an hour or so ago. Looks ok published but

mettle fatigue

18 Mar, 2020 11:24 AM

in draft form it was way further from wysiwyg than I've ever seen.

The diary is here https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/3/18/1927579/--x1f4be-Latest-New-Daily-Kos-Groups and while it was in draft form, the text below the pagebreak didn't wordwrap to fill the space after elflings taglist image, staying instead as narrow as if that image was occupying blank space as wide as itself and below for, like, infinity.

The next image, showing the user's blogview dropdown menu, was meant to go under the first image but could only be positioned as far left as the left side of the remaining text area and also appeared to pre-empt a blank area as wide as itself infinitely downward. It did the same thing when I moved it to the right, but it made more sense there, so I kept it there.

Upon publication, both images seem not to have caused the problems they looked as if they were about to, and upon re-editing to correct typos, the entire draft looked normal.

So I guess it might have been a momentary oddity, but I thought I'd mention it in case someone else encounters the same thing.

thnx, no reply needed afaik.

1. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 20 Mar, 2020 12:54 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac