Subscription link says it is down

bitches4Hillary

15 Feb, 2020 12:17 AM

Hi
I started getting advertisements and noticed my subscription emblem had disappeared from page I went to renew a few days ago and it says the subscription link is down. Checked in today and it says the same thing. I did check the guest subscription and that link doesn't say it is down ... should I just give myself a gift subscription or is the link going to be working soon. Please give suggestions.
thank you

1. 1 Posted by bitches4Hillary on 15 Feb, 2020 12:22 AM

ok I just saw the notice that the subscription link was down and to write a check and send it and that it might take awhile to process. Wow that sounds really bad. I'm sorry that has happened. If there is any additional info on when it might be working again please let me know, otherwise I guess I answered my own question.
    thanks

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Moderator1 on 16 Feb, 2020 12:03 AM

Hi

Yes, we're sorry for the inconvenience.

As you saw, it is possible to purchase a one-year subscription by mailing us a check.

The check, for $40, should be made payable to Daily Kos and mailed to P.O. Box 70036, Oakland, CA 94612.

Please note these special instructions:
    1) The memo line should say Subscription for [username] and
    2) SUBSCRIPTION should be written next to your address block at the top of the check.

We will be processing these subscriptions by hand, and given the volume of correspondence we receive it’s important to make sure the key information is on the check. Anyone may purchase a subscription for any site member, so to write the username on the check does not necessarily create a link between the username and the check writer. Make sure the username is spelled correctly including any spaces.

Thank you for your support of the site.

3. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 16 Feb, 2020 12:03 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac