Comments

Tamar

04 Feb, 2020 09:29 PM

Since I didn't see anything recent in the "Lazy Comments" topic, thought I'd just put this under problems.
Two problems I've been running into:
1) This is a perennial problem which I've complained about before and which you all have addressed before -- the inability to scroll through images when I want to put an image in my comment. It was a big problem a couple of months ago, then seemed okay for a while (maybe the site returned to old system for a while?), and now it's happening again. I have to re-upload images from my computer in order to use them since I can't get to them within the image library. I'm pretty sure this isn't a problem when dropping an image in at the top of a new diary, only with comments.
2) The next is an intermittent problem. While in a comment thread, sometimes if I click on the screen name that shows up in the box of replies to my comments, nothing happens. This has happened a number of times. I can certainly live with it but thought you might want to know. I did make it work today by shifting to another tab (my email), then clicking back on DKos.
I'm on a iMac using Chrome -- updated OS and Chrome versions.
Thanks!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac