page fails

FeistMeister

27 Jan, 2020 10:11 PM

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>InternalError</Code>
<Message>
We encountered an internal error. Please try again.
</Message>
<RequestId>F354374D5D505601</RequestId>
<HostId>
NbQcLyp0UL8c0vWVRRw9Q6FVR2S1OFDGG5rTNbOaXSzz47smJWMFyCP4bRfMldx1FUuWe18ldbM=
</HostId>
</Error>

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 27 Jan, 2020 11:46 PM

Hello.
    I'm not entirely sure I understand your question, but I am inferring that you're having a problem with our RSS feed.
    If that is the case, then I suggest this as a remedy.
    It's a two-step process. First, disable or unfollow Daily Kos from your feed reader. (The steps will vary.) Second, go to our RSS link at the bottom of our home page and click on the RSS link.
    Your reader will recognize the updated link. It might be necessary to paste in this direct link to the feed https://www.dailykos.com/user/main/rss.xml but it probably won’t be, since your installed feed reader will prompt you to confirm that you want to subscribe.
    If the RSS feed is indeed the issue you're raising and that suggestion does not work, then we'll need a little more information. Can you pinpoint the last time when the RSS feed was working properly? I'm asking for the sake of trying to locate the onset of interference.
    And, of course, if you're asking about something else altogether, please do clarify your question.
    Thanks for your support of the site.

2. 2 Posted by FeistMeister on 27 Jan, 2020 11:50 PM

Nope, I was doing a direct load from your side-bar links to pull pages in FireFox on OS-X … most pages now see to be coming up correctly … so, no idea what it was … but, thought I would be polite and mention it …

Paul

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 28 Jan, 2020 12:35 AM

Interesting. Well, our favorite issues are those that resolve themselves. ;) Thanks for the update. Feel free to return if this crops up again.

4. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 28 Jan, 2020 12:35 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac