can't update my credit card info

irishgurl

25 Nov, 2019 11:53 PM

I got a notice my subscription is about to expire and I need to give you a new CC as the last one was cancelled. I get a 401 error, page not present. Are you fixing something because it's been down a few days and I would love to give you money.

1. irishgurl closed this discussion on 25 Nov, 2019 11:53 PM.

2. irishgurl re-opened this discussion on 25 Nov, 2019 11:54 PM

3. 1 Posted by irishgurl on 25 Nov, 2019 11:54 PM

sorry, I closed the discussion because I see you are having a problem. Could you put me on the list to be notified when this is fixed so I can pay you. Thanks.

4. Support Staff 2 Posted by Moderator1 on 26 Nov, 2019 03:50 AM

Hi, irishgurl

We have added you to the list of folks to notify when the subscriptions page is functioning again. Thank you for your patience and for your support.

5. 3 Posted by irishgurl on 26 Nov, 2019 04:17 PM

Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 10:50 PM
    To: [email blocked]
    Subject: Re: can't update my credit card info [Problems #191129]

Thanks      ==================================================

Hi, irishgurl

We have added you to the list of folks to notify when the subscriptions page is functioning again. Thank you for your patience and for your support.

On Mon, Nov 25 at 03:54 PM PST, irishgurl wrote:

sorry, I closed the discussion because I see you are having a problem. Could you put me on the list to be notified when this is fixed so I can pay you. Thanks.

Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: can't update my credit card info.

To unsubscribe and stop receiving emails from http://helpdesk.dailykos.com, visit this page

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac