Subscription credit card confirmation page still 404ing

evanhourigan

05 Nov, 2019 02:52 AM

I'm still trying to purchase a subscription and when I submit my credit card information (and I've tried this with numerous credit cards to no avail), I get a 404 page. I was on another thread and the moderator replied that it was fixed, and then the thread got closed.

I still can't give dailykos my money. :(

1. 1 Posted by Belle Ame on 05 Nov, 2019 03:15 AM

I am having the same issue. If this function is still being "revamped", then DK should disable the subscription form and have a message that it is currently unavailable. I am not comfortable with typing credit and personal information to no avail.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 05 Nov, 2019 08:46 PM

Hello, and thanks for being so persistent in trying to give us your money.

I don't mean to make light of the difficulty. It's annoying, to say the least, and I'm sorry that the process isn't working right now. We had some infrastructure work to do before redeploying the new subscription process which took longer than we expected. It does look like the necessary repairs should be completed by the end of this month if not before. I will make a point of alerting you when it's ready again.

We appreciate your support of the mission of the site.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac