Headlines of articles appear on I-pad but no articles

Budman 6

04 Nov, 2019 12:02 AM

No articles appear on I- pad

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 08 Nov, 2019 07:11 PM

Thanks for asking here for help. Sincere apologies for the technical difficulties you're experiencing.

I think it is very likely that you have the same problem that is affecting users on a mobile device with older iOS (9.3.5 or earlier). If that is not the case for you, please let us know. We may be able to offer a remedy right now.

If my guess is correct, however, we will have to keep you posted about the status of a remedy; we are still investigating the problem and possible solutions. Now that you have asked we'll make sure to let you know when we have more information.

Thanks for your patience as we sort this out.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 14 Nov, 2019 11:35 PM

Hello! I'm pleased to announce that we HAVE just deployed a fix to the site to restore access for your device.

Thanks for your patience and forbearance as we searched for what to correct.

If for some reason the site does not load automatically for you, please clear your data for Daily Kos and try again.

We appreciate your support of Daily Kos.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac