content does not load on my phone but shell of site does

kcjmjm

30 Oct, 2019 04:09 PM

Hi there,
This problem occurred back in July 2019, and it is back this morning. Shell of site loads but no content. I have cleared the cache, enabled cookies, turned off the pop up blocker, and nothing changes. My I phone uses Safari as my browser. I know this problem got fixed back in July, but I don't remember how it was done now.

Help!!

KCJ

1. 1 Posted by kcjmjm on 30 Oct, 2019 08:03 PM

Who is going to help me here??
    KCJ

2. 2 Posted by kab2632 on 31 Oct, 2019 06:59 PM

I'm having the same problem, using Bing.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 31 Oct, 2019 07:15 PM

Hello, and thanks for asking for help.

Can you tell me what device you have (your hardware) and what operating system you're on? It's important to have the latest versions of the OS and browser installed, if at all possible.

4. 4 Posted by kab2632 on 31 Oct, 2019 11:38 PM

I'm not sure if I'm giving you the right info here, but I have an LG Android version 6.0.1b, software version L56VL10b (tracfone). ------- Original Message ----------

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 01 Nov, 2019 01:02 AM

Yes, that's it, thank you! I'll investigate further.

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 14 Nov, 2019 11:51 PM

Hello! I'm pleased to announce that we HAVE just deployed a fix to the site to restore access for your device. (Even though you're not on an iPhone we're pretty confident that fixing the issue that broke the site for that platform should work for yours, too.)

Thanks for your patience and forbearance as we searched for what to correct.

If for some reason the site does not load automatically for you, please clear your data for Daily Kos and try again.

We appreciate your support of Daily Kos.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac