Making Comments

It says I'm not authorized to post a comment?

This was my comment - and it doesn't seem out of bounds for anything I understand to be the sites standards. Help?
   -----------------------------------------
"Ok — for those who haven’t been paying attention, this is not news….

“Think about it: More than half of Republicans think Trump never mentioned Biden, even though Trump has publicly acknowledged mentioning Biden on the phone, and actually bragged about it.”

There was an article about 15 years ago about the Iraq war and a poll of GOP voters in one / several of the Southern States. They asked the GOP voters why they supported Bush 2 going to war with Iraq. They said it was because Iraq had WMD’s. The polling group did a follow-up poll with the same population / sample a few weeks after sending the group news reports from Reuters and the BBC that Colin Powell and others had lied about the WMD’s. Same thing — when asked why they supported the Iraq invasion they said because Iraq had WMD’s.

Facts do not intrude on the mental model of reality in the GOP rank and file — it has been that way since the advent of Fox News in the mid 1990’s or, perhaps, before then."

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Moderator1 on 07 Oct, 2019 08:43 PM

It appears you have successfully commented on site since posting this message. Let us know if you encounter further difficulties. Thx.

2. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 07 Oct, 2019 08:43 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac