Scrolling issues -- not just with images

Tamar

21 Sep, 2019 05:50 PM

Original problem I had -- scrolling through images when trying to put an image in a comment -- is still a problem and in some ways has gotten worse. Recently, when I tried to put in a descriptor for an image I just uploaded, I couldn't even scroll down to the place in which you fill in a description of the image. So not only can't I scroll through images, I can't even move down to fill in info on a new image.

In addition, I've found that I can't scroll when I want to see who recommended a comment. The box with screen names of those who recommended just disappears no matter what I do when I try to scroll.
Neither of these problems occurred in the old comment system.

Hope you can fix this -- these are not major structural defects but they do cause problems.

1. 1 Posted by Besame on 21 Sep, 2019 06:26 PM

YES yes - these are what I snooped around here to see if others were complaining about the problem or if it is just me. The Image Library problem is a bigger issue than the comment Rec name scroll.

2. 2 Posted by Tamar on 21 Sep, 2019 06:27 PM

Agree (about images being more important).
    It's very frustrating!

3. 3 Posted by siab on 22 Sep, 2019 06:53 AM

It's been working for me up until a couple of days ago, when it went back from being able to scroll with the wheel to having to pull the scrollbar down with the mouse. I'm guessing that the fix was part of a package that caused other problems, but can't say for sure.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac