Links do not work

PhiZappaKrappa

09 Sep, 2019 11:30 AM

1. 1 Posted by Bee4567 (unveri... on 10 Sep, 2019 02:23 AM

Same. None of the links in emails work. Most frustrating, the unsubscribe link doesn't work, so I can't stop receiving them.

2. 2 Posted by Tisha kenny (un... on 10 Sep, 2019 02:40 AM

I have been sending a monthly donation to Daily Kos for about two years and a couple of months ago I just stopped receiving the daily emails. Why? How do I get them again through my email.?

3. 3 Posted by Robert Avila (u... on 10 Sep, 2019 03:00 PM

SAME on MS PC on Android phones, on Apple Air not on Verizon, Spectrum or Fronteer Communication. not for months.

4. 4 Posted by PhiZappaKrappa on 14 Sep, 2019 03:15 PM

Come on Daily Kos IT guys, you gotta fix this link problem. I suspect that reader traffic and participation to your site, our site, are diminished because these unworkable links create an inconvenience, and therefore frustration. There are many articles that I would like to read but having to go back and forth searching for them are time consuming and unrealistic. Help! As before, this is the repeating result:
    This site can’t be reachedu1584542.ct.sendgrid.net’s server IP address could not be found.

5. 5 Posted by paticia kenny (... on 14 Sep, 2019 03:39 PM

Well I cut off my monthly donation as have not had access for a few months. I miss it but if not able to fix can not support.

Sent from my iPhone

6. 6 Posted by Mesh24 (unverif... on 18 Sep, 2019 10:12 PM

Indeed. I never even signed up, I can't unsubscribe. I did mark all their emails as SPAM to google though!

7. 7 Posted by Rick (unverifie... on 18 Sep, 2019 11:34 PM

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac