If my subscrp' expired [unkwn] shouldn't the subscripn page work?

mettle fatigue

24 Jul, 2019 02:41 AM

Of the articles that were displayed when I first opemed this problem/question, one was applicable about how to see if subscription is current -- there is NO subscriber badge at my profile page now, and no field shows in EditProfile by which to hide ads, so I clicked to go to the subscriptions page, and filled everything out there, but when I clicked SUBSCRIBE i got a 404 page.

And there still is no email arrived yet saying it's time to renew so it looks like this may need staff attention to fix.

kthnxbai

1. 1 Posted by mettle fatigue on 24 Jul, 2019 03:07 AM

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 24 Jul, 2019 06:39 PM

Hi mettle fatigue.

Yes, I am very sorry to confirm that the site subscription signup AND the renewal process are both down for repairs. We're mindful of the inconvenience it causes subscribers and we apologize.

We are keeping track of people who have had subs expire during this time and we will make a special point of contacting you when the system is up and running again.

3. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 24 Jul, 2019 06:39 PM.

4. mettle fatigue re-opened this discussion on 24 Jul, 2019 08:39 PM

5. 3 Posted by mettle fatigue on 24 Jul, 2019 08:39 PM

Thanks for letting me know.

On Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 11:39:14 AM PDT, Daily Kos Staff <[email blocked]> wrote:

#yiv1256826793 pre {width:92%;margin:10px 2%;padding:5px 2%;background:#efefef;border:1px solid #d6d6d6;}#yiv1256826793 blockquote {margin-left:0;padding-left:1em;border-left:5px solid #ccc;}
    |

6. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 25 Jul, 2019 03:37 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac