Password reset hell....

daddybunny

22 Jul, 2019 03:31 AM

"LUSER" daddybunny here.
I have found myself in password reset hell. I have 3 devices: Ubuntu Linux Laptop with Chrome browser, iPhone with Safari, iPad with Safari. I have forgotten my password that I changed a week or so ago (at least I THINK I changed it. I successfully follow your steps to get a link sent to my email ([email blocked] because I forgot my password. I get it and click it - the link takes me to a logged in front page DK session so I go to edit Profile. Only option presented is to Change Password, I click that and ... at which point I am required to enter in the CURRENT password (that I FORGOT). I have tried all three devices and get the same runaround. Did I do something wrong? Is there a step I missed or messed up? I expected something different when I clicked the link in email. i.e. Click link goes to UI that allows creation of new password without having to enter the current password first. You can email me or if you want to I'll send my cell # when you request it by mail. If you want more details or screenshots let me know.

1. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 06 Sep, 2019 12:55 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac