Articles don’t display on iphone

UrbanFarmGirl (unverified)

19 Jul, 2019 09:54 PM

Just wanted to let you know that starting today articles don’t display on my iPhone. Only the Comments section tab appears, not the article itself. Sad, because I’m used to checking in on DK Politics throughout the day. Hope you get it working again.

1. 1 Posted by bioandy on 20 Jul, 2019 12:44 PM

Having a similar issue with my old-ish iPad using the mobile site (m.dailykos.com): no content displayed, only top and bottom banners and the Front Page/Recommended/Recent buttons.

Tried to start a discussion about this yesterday, but my submission seems to be lost in verification or something, even though I was logged into my account at the time.

2. 2 Posted by txdoubledd on 20 Jul, 2019 03:39 PM

I hope they respond to you because I have had the same problem with my Android for 2 days and have received zero help from the desk. I even went on my computer and wrote a diary but still nothing.

the diary had some suggestions from the comments none of which worked but included turning off o re-booting the phone. one person wondered if it might be the browser I was using.

I have not reset my password on my computer yet which I may try next because my phone looks like it would allow me to log out and hopefully log back in with the new password.

my phone has no problem with any other site and t doesn't matter whether it is in mobile or desktop. good luck.

3. 3 Posted by Merrie (unverif... on 20 Jul, 2019 11:52 PM

Haven't been able to read articles for 3(?) days now. They ALWAYS have what appears to be an opaque screen. There's a statement about changing password with graphics that, again, can't be read (more opaque screen). I don't recall signing up to Daily Kos w/a password, just had hit "follow" (or have forgotten). Have NEVER had this problem w/other sites & baffled. I almost rejected the idea of sending this e-mail & let you go. SO, guess it's up to you now.

4. 4 Posted by Carolyn Brew (u... on 21 Jul, 2019 12:00 AM

Articles not showing up on my iPhone. Just the Titles to the Article are showing.
    Daily KOS Please restore!
    Thanks

5. 5 Posted by TigerRed on 22 Jul, 2019 11:47 PM

Me too. I use my iPhone to catch up when I have to wait. Could you please give us some idea of when this will be fixed? I have a lot of waiting tomorrow. :-)
     It's been happening since the 18th. Thanks!

6. 6 Posted by vivian darkbloo... on 26 Jul, 2019 04:38 AM

I'm having the same issue on a Blackberry (don't laugh I need the keyboard!)

The mobile site just suddenly stopped working a few days ago. . . the headers are at the top but nothing appears below and you can't click on anything, really frustrating.

7. 7 Posted by vivian darkbloo... on 26 Jul, 2019 06:40 PM

It’s working again today!! I can now get the mobile site on my blackberry again. . . now a message pops up that says some content is “blocked” with an option to allow the blocked content. If I click on “allow” I get a blank white screen, but if I leave whatever that content is blocked the site works fine again. hooray!

8. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 04 Oct, 2019 12:27 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac